On the 5th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me….
5 GREY GOOSE Vodka Flavors including in La Poire Tree!
If you want to GIVE AND ENJOY THE BEST this holiday season go with the gift of GREY GOOSE, the World’s Best Tasting Vodka. It’s the perfect gift for anyone who likes to entertain or for that mixologist in your life.
You could be the hit of the party any party or bring for company gift exchange- it’s the gift everyone will fight for. With so many tasty flavors, how will you choose? The NDH answer to this problem is to choose them all!
Read on for some of the tastiest recipes from Grey Goose.
GREY GOOSE Original
Perfect for a Classic Martini. Dirty it up with some olive juice and a few blue cheese stuffed olives.
GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir
The latest flavor by Grey Goose, GREY GOOSE Cherry Noir, is DELISH when you combine it with Peppermint Schnapps, heavy cream and chocolate syrup for a rich winter taste we call the “Cherry Chocolate Chill”
GREY GOOSE L’Orange
“Alpine Berry” the Grey Goose L’Orange mingles with fresh cranberries, crystalized ginger, lemon and a splash of soda water to make berry good Holiday Cheer!
- 2 Parts GREY GOOSE® L’Orange
- Fresh Cranberries
- 6-10 Pieces Ginger
- 2 Slices Lemon ½ Wedges
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Splash of Soda
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, place the lemon, sugar, ginger and cranberries, and muddle well.
- Add ice and GREY GOOSE L’Orange and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled martini cocktail glass, rimmed with sugar.
- Top with soda water, and present with ginger slices.
GREY GOOSE Le Citron
The tart taste of kiwi and lychee combine with GREY GOOSE Le Citron, lemon juice, simple syrup and ginger ale to make the “Frosted Tropic”.
- Combine first five ingredients in a cocktail shaker and muddle gently.
- Fill with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice, and top with ginger ale.
….and a GREY GOOSE in a LA POIRE Tree
GREY GOOSE La Poire pear Flavored Vodka, Disaronno, simple syrup and lemon juice.
Click here for these recipes.
Let Grey Goose do the heavy gift lifting for you…
Leave A Comment