Celebrate Easter or simply the debut of spring or spring break with Easter Cocktails. When we think of Easter we think of Candy, yummy, delicious candy, everything from Jelly Beans to Cadbury Eggs. We propose that you give drinking your candy a whirl this Holiday weekend. We can’t say that you’ll be saving any calories, but we found seven festive cocktail recipes that will take care of your sweet tooth and have you doing the bunny hop before the weekend is over.
Easter Basket Martini
- 1 1/2 ounces Cherry Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Triple Sec
- 3 ounces Half and Half or Milk
- Dash Grenadine
- Shake with ice until chilled.
- Pour into decorated glasses and serve.
Recipe Courtesy of drinkin.net
Caramel Cadbury Egg Martini
When we think of Easter we think of the good ole Cadbury Eggs. This recipe is ridiculously delicious.
- 1-1/2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream with Caramel
- 1/2 ounce crème de cacao
- 1 ounce caramel syrup
- 1 ounce cream
- 1/2 tablespoon Hershey’s chocolate syrup, plus extra for rim
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around inside rim of glass.
- Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until chocolate syrup is completely incorporated.
- Strain into glass.
Recipe Courtesy of sheknows.com
Carrot Easter-ita Margarita
Well it wouldn’t be Easter without a carrot juice margarita, now would it? OK, it might still be. but this creation is super tasty, festive and dare we say it…healthy? Bottoms up rabbits!
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Add all ingredients and blend with blender!
- Garnish with a chocolate carrot and dip rim in green sugar!
Recipe Courtesy of fashionablybombed.com
Easter Candy for Grown-Ups: Peep-Stuffed Jello Shots
Peeps Gone Wild. The only form required to make the egg portion is the bottom half of one of those cheapo plastic eggs used for Easter hunts. Fill it up and stick a Peep in it. Done. Enjoy. There’s a Kid Friendly version too.
Makes 12-15 Peeps Jelly Shots | Preparation: Spray inside of Easter egg cups (the bottom half of the plastic kind) with bake spray and then wipe down with a paper towel.
- 2 6 oz. vanilla Yoplait yogurt
- 2 envelopes Knox Gelatin
- ¾ cup Pinnacle Cotton Candy Vodka
- ¼ cup water
- 12-15 Peeps
- Add two envelopes of Knox Gelatine to Pinnacle’s Cotton Candy and water. Set aside for about 2-4minutes until gelatin blooms. Transfer mixture to a saucepan and heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add gelatine mixture into yogurt and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Divide yogurt mixture into four bowls and mix in food coloring until desired tint is achieved.
- Pour colors into eggs and insert a peep in the center. The Peeps may need a few pieces of wadded up paper towels stuffed between each peep or on the side egg the carton to keep them erect.
- Transfer fully assembled tray to the refrigerator to chill until set.
- Optional: Using a small star tip and pipe whipped cream on the egg’s edge.
- Use the squat side of the egg.
- To present the jelly shots standing upright, poke a cocktail toothpick through something like small foam board and place Easter Egg Jelly Shots right on top of toothpick.
- To make these kid friendly, replace the vodka with white grape juice or another light-flavored and light-colored juice.
This is not your average pink bonnet. We guarantee it will certainly give you an extra edge for the Easter parade.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 2 dashes of crème de framboise
- White of a small egg
- In a cocktail shaker; add vodka, simple syrup, crème de framboise and your egg white and shake for approximately 30 seconds, which will emulsify the egg.
- Once the ingredients are mixed properly, add half a shaker of ice and shake for an additional 30 seconds to chill the drink.
- Pour into a Martini Glass and serve with a sprig of mint.
Recipe courtesy of www.examiner.com/article/the-pink-bonnet
Easter Bunny Cocktail
This chocolate may be a hard one to hide under a rock for hunting, but it will make the hunt all the sweeter.
- 1 ½ oz dark crème de cacao
- ½ oz vodka
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp cherry brandy
Shake creme de cacao and vodka with ice. Strain over ice in a cocktail glass. Top with a float of chocolate syrup and cherry brandy.
Simply Be Hoppy; Beer with Peeps
- 1 any ounce Beer
- 1 any size glass
- 1 peep
Choose your hoppiest flavor, pour in a glass, top with a Peep. Enjoy your Easter.
Leave A Comment