Bring the whole family to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Kalmar Nyckel on Sunday, September 18, 2017. Activities include:
• Explore the Kalmar Nyckel
• Tour the Tatiana and Gerret Copeland Maritime Center
• Cannon firing, wood carving, and blacksmith demonstrations
• Water sprays from the Wilmington Fire Boat
• Facepainting, build a boat, and moonbounce
• Water taxi cruises on the Christina
• Historical reenactors
• Music, food trucks, and water ice
Celebrate the Kalmar Nyckel’s 20th Anniversary and recognize those who created the Kalmar Nyckel with stories, music, and tributes concluding with refreshments and birthday cake. Fort Christina Park will be open during the celebration.
FREE parking and admission!