Have a tee time coming up? Great golf includes more than just skill. Whether you’re a duffer, novice golfer, or experienced ball striker, the fun is being out there and enjoying a drink after sinking that 18th hole birdie. We at NorthDelaWHEREHappening want you to shoot below par on the course, but above par at the bar. We’ve got a drink recipe that will make you feel like a Major champion amongst your friends and golfing buddies. First up is the Masters and here’s a Green Jacket winning drink recipe.
- 2 oz Crop Harvest Earth Organic Meyer Lemon Vodka
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 2 oz Orange Juice
- Club Soda
- Mix Crop Harvest Earth Organic Meyer Lemon Vodka with pineapple and orange juices
- Top with soda and present with a lemon slice
This article is presented by:
Premier Wine & Spirits, offers shoppers the best in service, value, products and experience. Choose from over 600 options in the ever growing craft beer portfolio and thousands of options in the wine and spirits inventory. The Premier Wine & Spirits Experience doesn’t end with their expansive product lines but also carries over to their weekly tastings and gourmet selection of light snacks that pair perfectly with every bottle in the store!
Fine Wine, Craft Beers and Spirits Store | Delaware’s Premier Wine and Spirits
2 locations to serve you
– 2052 Limestone Road in Pike Creek and 23 West Market Street in Newport.
- LIMESTONE Location: (302) 996-9463 | NEWPORT Location: (302) 999-1500
- Limestone Hours: Mon – Sat: 10AM -10PM, Sun: 12 Noon – 8PM
- Newport Hours: Mon – Thurs: 12 Noon – 8PM, Fri/Sat: 12 Noon – 9PM
Leave A Comment