We’ve heard about an unbelievable opportunity for you! Premier Wine and Spirits will be launching their own wine in the fall and they need help designing the label. This sounds like an artists dream to us. Here’s your opportunity at local fame. Here’s your chance to design for the masses. Imagine your artwork in the home of 1,000’s. Think about your art on display and seen by 100’s of people a day. There’s more to it than that… Posters. Billboards. Launch Parties. “Oh the Places You’ll Go”, can you hear opprtunity knocking? Again, this is an artists dream. Get your creative juices flowing and get your entry in by May 4th.
Limestone Cabernet & Newport Chardonnay!
GRAND PRIZE: Bragging Rights and $2,000 Cash Prize!
Contest Dates: April 1st – May 4th – 2012
Winner will be announced at a Label Reveal Happy Hour at The Delaware Art Museum in June! Wine will be released in the fall and sold excusively at both Premier Wine & Spirits locations and James Street Tavern.
- Entries must be received by May 4th 2012
- One entry per person
- Artwork with profanity, nudity, offensive language will NOT be accepted
- The Premier Wine & Spirits Logo will be beneath the artwork (keep that in mind!)
- Do not include any phrases other than: Limestone Cabernet or Newport Chardonnay (just choose one) all other information will be added by distributor, ABV, year, etc.
- Same artwork will be used for both wines. Example: If the winning artist provides artwork for Cabernet, we will use that same art for the Chardonnay while just switching out the words.
- Size: Image must be of 4 inches in height and a width of 3.75
- Format: Camera Ready. JPEG minimum 200 DPI. Titled with your first and last name
- Art Submission Deadline: May 4th, 2012 @ 12AM EST. Email JPEG to [email protected] or
- mail hard copy to 2052 Limestone Road, Wilmington, DE 19808
Winner will be selected by the contest committee consisting of members from Premier Wine & Spirits, Out & About Magazine and the Delaware Art Museum.
The grand prize winner will be revealed at a Bottle Label Reveal reception at The Delaware Art Museum on June 7th. All participants will be invited to the event.
Prize: $2,000 Cash Prize
Art displayed on bottles that will be sold at Premier Wine & Spirits (Limestone & Newport) and the James Street Tavern
“About the Artist” mention on the back label of the wine bottles
Complimentary bottle of wine with your own winning label!
Wine will be introduced to the general public the third week in September.