Feel the heat comin’ down on Delaware! There are several ways to cool down, but Delaware Hop Scene and NorthDelaWHEREHappening.com think a frosty cold beer would best do the trick. DHS and NDH have complied a list of the best beer-centric events for you this week! Check out what hoppy happenings are going on from Wednesday, July 13th through Tuesday, July 19th. As always, feel free to peruse the full sortable calendar of craft beer events at Delaware Hop Scene!
What’s Happening & WHERE This Week in Craft Beer!
WEDNESDAY, July 13th
- Bike, Hike, and Brews at Hagley
Bike and Hike runs 5 to 8 p.m. every Wednesday from June 1 through August 31. Stroll, jog, or cycle a three-mile loop from Hagley’s Visitor Center to Eleutherian Mills and back. Participants can explore parts of the picturesque, 235-acre property not usually open to visitors. Bike, Hike, and Brews adds to the fun on July 13, August 3, and August 24. On Workers’ Hill, Dogfish Head beers and special menu items from Chef Roy at the Belin House Organic Café will be available for purchase. The star of the special menu will be sliders, of chicken or pork, with the style changing each evening.
- $3 Wednesdays at Iron Hill Brewery in Newark
- Stewart’s Brewing Company is tapping its last keg of Stumblin’ Monks from the winter batch
- Trolley Tap House celebrates Ballast Point coming to Delaware
- Ballast Point has a Tap Takeover at Grain Craft Bar + Kitchen
THURSDAY, July 14th
- Kid Shelleen’s is celebrating Bastille Day with a tapping of Dogfish Head Biere de Provence Saison
- Troegs Nimble Giant Release Party at Stanley’s Tavern
- Dogfish Night at Throwbacks Sports Lounge
- $2 off growler fills at Peco’s Liquors
- Mug Night at the Stone Balloon Ale House
- Iron Hill Brewery Wilmnigton BBQ and Beer Release
FRIDAY, July 15th
- Food Truck Night at Delaware Park
The Rolling Revolution’s free summer Food Truck Night is here! Bring the family, enjoy great food, a Beer Garden, and live music! Pick and choice your favorite dishes from 13 trucks from the Rolling Revolution! Come join the delicious and frothy fun!
- Teachers’ Happy Hour at Bellefonte Brewing Company from 3-5 p.m.
- Foodie Friday at the Blue Ball Barn in Alapocas includes adult drinks
- Craft Night at Stanley’s Tavern
- The Monthly Food Truck Festival at the Market East Plaza in Newark has beer and wine sales
- Delaware Historical Society presents Untapped History On The Town
The Delaware Historical Society’s Untapped History series continues this month with On the Town from 7-9 p.m. This evening program, intended for those 21 and older, will explore the vibrant history of Wilmington’s nightlife through objects and images from the collections of the Delaware Historical Society. Plus, the Delaware duo of Bruce & Sam will perform their blend of jazz, blues, folk and everything in between. Light snacks and beverages will be available, including adult beverages.
SATURDAY, July 16th
- Trolley Tap House Bend ‘N Brunch with Pure Yoga Pilates Studio
Join Pure Yoga for a special session at the Trolley Tap House called Bend N’ Brunch. This all-levels flow vinyasa class will prime you for the post-session social brunch with your classmates. $35 includes yoga, brunch, and a beverage of your choice — beer, glass of wine, or mimosa with new friends!
SUNDAY, July 17th
- Food Trucks and Live Music at The Creamery Beer Garden in Kennett Square
- McNemar Bros Trio (3-6 p.m.)
MONDAY, July 18th
- 15% off craft beer 6-Packs at Peco’s Liquors
- Late Night Happy Hour at Argilla Brewing Company at Pietro’s Pizza from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
TUESDAY, July 19th
- Flight Club at Chelsea Tavern from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Taco Tuesday Madness at Two Stones Pub Newark and Two Stones Pub Wilmington
Brought to you by two craft beer loving Hop Heads
Delaware Hop Scene, dedicated to the growing craft beer scene in and around Delaware. We are all about keeping you in the know from who’s making craft beer news, tastings, tap takeover, and beer dinners to special meet-and-greets. We love keeping you up-to-date on the good stuff happening in the First State of Beer.
Get HOPPY, connect with Delaware Hop Scene
- Visit Delaware Hop Scene’s Bloggin Good Time too, click here