What happens in the weeks between Halloween and Thanksgiving? There’s football. There’s Christmas music playing WAY too early. There’s beer! NorthDelaWHEREHappening.com and Delaware Hop Scene have found some inter-holiday events to keep you entertained (and lubricated). We’ve set the schedule…you fill it in! Here are our top picks for Wednesday, Nov 18th through Tuesday, Nov 24th. Be sure to take a look at the full sortable calendar of beer events at DHS!
What’s Happening & WHERE
This Week in Beer!
- Make your own beer activity on Wednesday night! Tell DHS about it!
- Enjoy $2 off 64 oz. growler fill-ups at Newark Bottle Shop on NFL game days (Titans vs. Jaguars)
- Blue Earl Brewing is throwing a Rock Me All Night Long bottle release party in Smyrna with help from Painted Stave Distilling. The two have joined hands on a Whiskey Barrel Aged Beer Collaboration to be released at 5 p.m. The beer, dubbed “Rock Me All Night Long” is a Russian Imperial Stout “Rock Me Baby” brewed at Blue Earl Brewing Co. that is aged for three months in a barley whiskey barrel from Painted Stave Distillery.
- It’s Dogfish Night at Throwbacks Sports Lounge in Wellington Plaza in Hockessin
- Delaware Girls Pint Out has created a food/beer pairing event at Pizza by Elizabeths featuring Frozen Toes Brewing
- It’s Throwback Thursday at the Stone Balloon Ale House — bring your old Stone Balloon mug for $4 select craft beer drafts
- It’s Craft Beer Night at Stanley’s Tavern
- Mispillion River Brewing is having a Tap Takeover at Frank’s Wine
- There’s a Fordham and Dominion Growler Fill at The Delaware Growler
- Grain Craft Bar & Kitchen has adult Arts & Crafts called “The Art of Music, The Craft of Beer”
- Lou Thomas Memorial Belgian Ale Tasting and Belgian Ale Sale at State Line Liquors
- World Cafe Live at The Queen is hosting a Grilled Cheese and Craft Beer Tasting featuring Mispillion River Brewing. There’s no American Cheese or Wonder Bread in sight. Instead, the chefs use the best quality locally sourced ingredients for these creations, as well as hard to find imports from around the world. Mmmm…
- Enjoy $2 off 64 oz. growler fill-ups at Newark Bottle Shop on NFL game days
- Enjoy $2 off 64 oz. growler fill-ups at Newark Bottle Shop on NFL game days (Bills vs. Patriots)
- Taco Tuesday Madness at Two Stones Pub Newark, Two Stones Pub Wilmington, and Two Stones Pub Kennett. Specialty theme-based tacos are served from 5-10 p.m.
Brought to you by Delaware Hop Scene, dedicated to the growing craft beer scene in and around Delaware. We are all about keeping you in the know from who’s making craft beer news, tastings, tap takeover, and beer dinners to special meet-and-greets. We love keeping you up-to-date on the good stuff happening in the First State of Beer.
Learn more, visit www.delawarehopscene.com