$327.4 Million Cash Value | Who cares about the ODDS, let’s play today! Enjoy the excitement, the anticipation, the dream BIG of calling into work….RICH!
$2 per play
This IS the largest Powerball in history; 2nd ever lottery Jackpot only to MegaMillions $656 in March 2012
Next Drawing is Wednesday, November 28th at 10:59PM Eastern Time
Draw sales cut off at least 59 minutes before the draw. So 10PM Eastern time
America’s favorite lottery is played in 42 States, Washington D.C. and the US Virgin Islands. YES – DE, NJ, PA & MD are PowerBall participants
- Tune In! Drawing aired on Local Philadelphia ABC TV station Channel 6
- Odds of pulling the six winning numbers : one in 175 million – Who CARES GO FOR IT!
- Until now, the biggest Powerball pot on record — $365 million — was won in 2006 by eight Lincoln, Nebraska, co-workers.
- Why so Big? No Winners since October 16th.
- What would you DO with $500M?
The Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL) is a non-profit, government-benefit association owned and operated by its 33 member lotteries. Each MUSL member offers one or more of the games administered by MUSL. All profits are retained by the state lottery and are used to fund projects approved by the state legislatures. Click here for links to member lotteries.