Who said that kids couldn’t have fun on date nights, too? Ditch the babysitter and sign them up for a DCM Play Date — a night that both kids and parents will LOVE. Parents will love 4 hours to themselves to have a special night out on the town. And the kids will love having 4 hours of the Museum to themselves, with special programs and treats designed just for them.
Of course, this isn’t your average Play Date — it’s even better. In addition to exploring and playing in our interactive exhibits, we’ll have special, interactive programming to offer. And as the night gets darker, a proper DCM Play Date would not complete without a dance party that will get everyone up on their feet!
Date nights will never be the same again.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming DCM Play Dates:
- Saturday, February 15, 2014 • Register Today!
- Saturday, June 28, 2014 • Registration Begins March 1
- Saturday, July 26, 2014 • Registration Begins March 1
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 • Registration Begins March 1
- Saturday, November 29, 2014 • Registration Begins March 1
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 • Registration Begins March 1
What are you waiting for? Register today!
- Register over the phone at (302) 442-6856,
- Register in person at the Museum’s Admissions Desk,
- Or register online by clicking here.
Member price: $35 per child, $10 per extra sibling
Non-Member price: $50 per child, $10 per extra sibling
Children must be 4 to 12 years old to attend, and be fully self-sufficient when using the restroom.
Contact DCM at [email protected] or call 302-442-6855.