America celebrated its soggy 240th birthday with barbecues, brats, and beers. The heat gets turned up in July — perfect for delicious, cold craft beers. Delaware Hop Scene and NorthDelaWHEREHappening.com have found all the beer-centric events for you this week! Check out what hoppy happenings are going on from Wednesday, July 6th through Tuesday, July 12th. As always, feel free to peruse the full sortable calendar of craft beer events at Delaware Hop Scene!
What’s Happening & WHERE This Week in Craft Beer!
WEDNESDAY, July 6th
- $3 Wednesdays at Iron Hill Brewery Newark
THURSDAY, July 7th
- Dogfish Night at Throwbacks Sports Lounge
- $2 off growler fills at Peco’s Liquors
- Mug Night at the Stone Balloon Ale House
- Fat Tire and Friends Collaboration Tapping Party at Trolley Tap House
- Neshaminy Creek Tap Takeover at 1984 in Wilmington
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company is making the trip down from Croydon, PA to take over 6 of our taps at 1984. You combine this with our already stellar karaoke night and you have a brilliant time, brothers and sisters. A food truck will be on site. The Tap Takeover starts at 7 p.m. and karaoke at 9 p.m.
FRIDAY, July 8th
- Teachers’ Happy Hour at Bellefonte Brewing Company from 3-5 p.m.
- Craft Night at Stanley’s Tavern
- Gardens on Tap: Meet the Brewer at Longwood Gardens
Learn about the brewing process and discover what ingredients were grown in our Gardens to craft our new autumn signature brew, Longwood Seasons: Fruit House Ale. Our panel discussion takes place in our Beer Garden Tent and will feature experts from Longwood Gardens and Victory Brewing Company.
SATURDAY, July 9th
- Check out The Creamery in Kennett Square for a new beer-y adventure
The Beer Garden at The Creamery is an open-air pop-up beer garden that’s pouring craft brews by the pint-full. With local drafts from Yards and Victory, and lawn games like corn hole, giant Jenga, and shuffleboard, you can lounge in our garden ’til the cows come home.
SUNDAY, July 10th
- Enjoy the final of the Euro 2016 soccer championship at your favorite local pub!
MONDAY, July 11th
- 15% off craft beer 6-Packs at Peco’s Liquors
- Late Night Happy Hour at Argilla Brewing Company at Pietro’s Pizza from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Allagash Beer Dinner at Tyler’s
The next fun beer dinner is here! On July 11th, Tyler’s welcomes Allagash Brewing Company! Join us for 5 beers and 4 courses specially created for this event. Seating is limited, so be sure to make your reservations today!
TUESDAY, July 12th
- Flight Club at Chelsea Tavern from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Taco Tuesday Madness at Two Stones Pub Newark and Two Stones Pub Wilmington
Brought to you by two craft beer loving Hop Heads
Delaware Hop Scene, dedicated to the growing craft beer scene in and around Delaware. We are all about keeping you in the know from who’s making craft beer news, tastings, tap takeover, and beer dinners to special meet-and-greets. We love keeping you up-to-date on the good stuff happening in the First State of Beer.
Get HOPPY, connect with Delaware Hop Scene
- Visit Delaware Hop Scene’s Bloggin Good Time too, click here