Entertaining for the Holiday? If so, get your guests in the “Spirit” of the season by selecting a signature Holiday Cocktail that’s served upon arrival. Making spirits bright Fun Holiday cocktails served in a festive glass will set the tone for the party and the pre-made cocktails will help your bartender with that initial rush. Be sure to include a non-alcoholic selection for the designated drivers, mothers to be & friends on the wagon. You’ll look like a party pro & your guests will have immediate gratification.
There are so many glorious concoctions to choose from, hmmm… what shall it be, Martini, Cocktail, Champagne or Hot Toddy? Once you pick your poiso,n you’ll find tons of delectable drink recipes floating around on the internet. Some of our favorites include; The Grinch, Holly Berry & White Christmas Dream. Make your drink even more fabulous by rimming the glass with crushed candy canes, crumpled ginger bread cookies or compliment them by dropping in sugar coated gum drops, adding a peppermint patty or cinnamon sticks. Please let us know, if you have more bright drink ideas. Email us at [email protected] and we’ll share your favorites!
- 1 candy cane, crushed, for garnish
- 2 ounces strawberry vodka
- 4 dashes white creme de menthe
- 2 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- Place crushed candy canes on a small plate or saucer. Wet the outside rim of a chilled martini glass with water. Holding the glass by the stem, rotate the rim to coat with candy.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, creme de menthe, cranberry juice, and ice; shake until well combined. Strain into prepared glass; serve immediately.
Please send us your favorite Holiday Drink Specialties and we’ll gladly share them.