Summer has officially arrived! Cool down from the heat at one of these fun brew-centric events that Delaware Hop Scene and NorthDelaWHEREHappening.com have found for you this week! Check out what hoppy events are going on from Wednesday, June 22nd through Tuesday, June 28th below. As always, feel free to peruse the full sortable calendar of craft beer events at Delaware Hop Scene!
What’s Happening & WHERE This Week in Craft Beer!
WEDNESDAY, June 22nd
- $3 Wednesdays at Iron Hill Brewery Newark
- Tickets on Sale for September 3rd’s Delaware: A Brew Story at the Blue Ball Barn in Alapocas
- Bike, Hike, and Brews at Hagley
- Meals On Wheels Delaware Happy Hour from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on the rooftop terrace at Buckley’s Tavern
- Beer Camp Across America Tap Takeover at Grain Bar + Kitchen
Sierra Nevada’s 2016 Beer Camp collaborations come to Grain. Six beers created by 31 different breweries across America — all on tap Wednesday! Flok users can enter to win a Sierra Nevada Bicycle that night. Try flights and pints all night. Awesome music by Steppin’ Razor.
THURSDAY, June 23rd
- Dogfish Night at Throwbacks Sports Lounge
- $2 off growler fills on Thursdays at Peco’s Liquors
- Mug Night at the Stone Balloon Ale House
- Constitution Yards Beer Garden is open!
The Wilmington Riverfront has its own seasonal Beer Garden! Constitution Yards features an ever-changing rotation of craft beers, frozen cocktails, classic summer BBQ fare, and plenty of space for backyard games like corn hole toss, bocce, and wiffleball.
FRIDAY, June 24th
- Teachers’ Happy Hour at Bellefonte Brewing Company from 3-5 p.m.
- Craft Night at Stanley’s Tavern
- Iron Hill Brewery Newark British Invasion Multi-Tap
- Honor the victims of Orlando at a Night of Hope & Remembrance
Deerfield Fine Wines and Delaware Pride are partnering up to raise funds to help those affected in the tragic shooting event in Orlando. Please join us from 6-9 p.m. for a special wine, bourbon, and beer tasting at Deerfield’s shop. Come sample wines, enjoy some delicious food, find a gift for that special someone at their gift bazaar, and participate in the raffles and 50/50. 15% of all sales will go to the Orlando Fund with a suggested donation of $10 at the door. Special thanks to World Class Wholesale and Specialty Wines who will be poring incredible wine and special bonus World Class special bourbon and cognac.
SATURDAY, June 25th
Get ready for music, food trucks, free samples, and much more! It’ll be a fun time at Peco’s Liquors!
SUNDAY, June 26th
- Start of Summer fun at The Creamery in Kennett Square
Let’s celebrate the beginning of summer with longer days, hot weather and family fun at The Creamery! Spend time with friends and family while enjoying a cold beer, live music, lawn games, and a bite from delicious food trucks. The Beer Garden will open at 11 a.m. and local food trucks Punk’d Pineapple (12-9 p.m.) and Nomadic Pies (12-4 p.m.) will be on site. Sara and Erik will be performing live music from 3-6 p.m.
MONDAY, June 27th
- 15% off craft beer 6-Packs at Peco’s Liquors
- Late Night Happy Hour at Argilla Brewing Company at Pietro’s Pizza from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
TUESDAY, June 28th
- Flight Club at Chelsea Tavern from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Taco Tuesday Madness at Two Stones Pub Newark and Two Stones Pub Wilmington
Brought to you by two craft beer loving Hop Heads
Delaware Hop Scene, dedicated to the growing craft beer scene in and around Delaware. We are all about keeping you in the know from who’s making craft beer news, tastings, tap takeover, and beer dinners to special meet-and-greets. We love keeping you up-to-date on the good stuff happening in the First State of Beer.
Get HOPPY, connect with Delaware Hop Scene
- Visit Delaware Hop Scene’s Bloggin Good Time too, click here