Music and beer go perfectly together. With Saturday being Record Store Day, there are lots of music and beer parings to enjoy this weekend. Delaware Hop Scene and NorthDelaWHEREHappening.com have put together a groovy list of the best craft beer events in the area! Check out the hoplights for Wednesday, April 13th through Tuesday, April 19th below. As always, feel free to peruse the full sortable calendar of craft beer events at Delaware Hop Scene! Rock on!
What’s Happening & WHERE This Week in Craft Beer!
WEDNESDAY, April 13th
- $3 Wednesdays at Iron Hill Brewery Newark
THURSDAY, April 14th
- Dogfish Night at Throwbacks Sports Lounge
- Mug Night at Stone Balloon Ale House
$2 off growler fills on Thursdays at Peco’s Liquors
- Dining Out for Life: Dine Out, Fight AIDS — participating restaurants: BBC Tavern & Grill, Cafe Mezzanote, Cromwell’s, Pizza by Elizabeths, Soffritto, Timothy’s of Newark, Tutto Fresco, and Ulysses
FRIDAY, April 15th
- Craft Night at Stanley’s Tavern
- Vermont comes to Swigg in the form of Long Trail and Otter Creek Brewing Company
Brittney from Long Trail and Otter Creek Brewing Company will be pouring some of Vermont’s finest craft brews from 4-7 p.m. Just RSVP on Facebook interested or going and we’ll enter you to win a door prize too!
SATURDAY, April 16th
- 2SP Brewing is hosting a Bourbon Barrel Aged The Russian Barrel-2-Bottle Members Breakfast with Bob
- Record Store Day Celebration at Trolley Tap House sponsored by Dogfish
- Enjoy super groovy Dogfish Head specials and giveaways at Record Store Day at Home Grown Café
- Dogfish Head and The Delaware Growler are teaming up with Rainbow Records in Newark for a full-on music/beer Record Store Day in Newark!
After you score your Record Store Day vinyl at Rainbow Records, come on over to The Delaware Growler for a special Dogfish Head tasting. Dogfish Head will be in the house from 10 a.m. to noon, giving away special Record Store Day pint glasses with purchase (while supplies last). Plus, you may have a chance to win a special Crosley traveling record player or other awesome Dogfish Head gear! We will be featuring: Beer to Drink Music to, Romantic Chemistry, Namaste, and more!
SUNDAY, April 17th
- Meals on Wheels Delaware Celebrity Chefs’ Brunch at Hercules Plaza in Wilmington
MONDAY, April 18th
15% off craft beer 6-packs at Peco’s Liquors
Late Night Happy Hour at Argilla Brewing Company at Pietro’s Pizza from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
TUESDAY, April 19th
- Taco Tuesday Madness at Two Stones Pub Newark, Two Stones Pub Wilmington, and Two Stones Pub Kennett
- Flight Club at Chelsea Tavern from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Brought to you by two craft beer loving Hop Heads
Delaware Hop Scene, dedicated to the growing craft beer scene in and around Delaware. We are all about keeping you in the know from who’s making craft beer news, tastings, tap takeover, and beer dinners to special meet-and-greets. We love keeping you up-to-date on the good stuff happening in the First State of Beer.
Get HOPPY, connect with Delaware Hop Scene
- Visit Delaware Hop Scene’s Bloggin Good Time too, click here
Leave A Comment