Declare your independence from boring brews! Celebrate the fireworks going off in your mouth when you taste a delicious craft beer! That’s right, the 4th of July is almost here so Delaware Hop Scene and NorthDelaWHEREHappening.com have found patriotic beer-centric events for you this week! Check out what hoppy happenings are going on from Wednesday, June 29th through Tuesday, July 5th. As always, feel free to peruse the full sortable calendar of craft beer events at Delaware Hop Scene! Happy 240th birthday, America!!!
What’s Happening & WHERE This Week in Craft Beer!
WEDNESDAY, June 29th
- $3 Wednesdays at Iron Hill Brewery Newark
- Boulevard Brewing Company at Ulysses American Gastropub
- Boulevard Brewing Company at Trolley Tap House
THURSDAY, June 30th
- Dogfish Night at Throwbacks Sports Lounge
- $2 off growler fills at Peco’s Liquors
- Dogfish Beer:30 at the Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Dogfish Off-Centered Summer Happy Hour at Catherine Rooney’s Wilmington
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse Wilmington Allagash Brewing Beer Dinner
- Del Pez Mexican Gastropub Evil Genius Beer Company Beer Dinner
- Mug Night at the Stone Balloon Ale House
- Hercules Untapped Beer Garden
Join the fun from 4-7 p.m. at World Cafe Live’s “Hercules Untapped” beer garden at Hercules Plaza. Enjoy the good vibes and the sunshine while supporting the Light Up the Queen Foundation. Breweries include Dogfish Head, Yards Brewing Co., Firestone Walker Brewing Co., New Belgium Brewing, 3rd Wave Brewing Co., Bell’s Brewery, Smuttynose Brewing Co., and Blue Earl Brewing Company. In addition to live music and drinks, we’ll have “I Don’t Give a Fork!” food truck providing great sandwiches and snacks.
FRIDAY, July 1st
- Teachers’ Happy Hour at Bellefonte Brewing Company from 3-5 p.m.
- Craft Night at Stanley’s Tavern
- Trolley Tap House First Firkin Friday
- Revelation Craft Brewing Company Grand Opening in Rehoboth
The bar is made, the beer is brewed, we are ready for you to come and check out our place! Located right off the bike trail in West Rehoboth, Revelation Craft Brewing Company boast a casual, comfortable feel where you can come in and enjoy a great variety of beers while learning about our brewing process and various styles of brews that we have to offer. Free bike growlers when you bike in, you just pay for the fill up! Free apps! Great beer!
SATURDAY, July 2nd
- Cantwell’s Tavern Fordham and Dominion Happy Hour on the Patio
SUNDAY, July 3rd
- Buy your favorite craft beers from your local package store in preparation for those upcoming 4th of July BBQs!
~~ Happy Independence Day!!! ~~
MONDAY, July 4th
- Celebrate the USA with your favorite craft beers!
TUESDAY, July 5th
- Taco Tuesday Madness at Two Stones Pub Newark and Two Stones Pub Wilmington
- Flight Club at Chelsea Tavern from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Geeks Who Drink Trivia Night at Chelsea Tavern starting at 8 o’clock
Join us for our new weekly Team Trivia Event held in the downstairs private dining room at Chelsea Tavern. There are drink and food specials along with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes! NO entrance fee is required and all ages are welcome! See how the game played out last week on its inaugural night. The fun starts at 8!
Brought to you by two craft beer loving Hop Heads
Delaware Hop Scene, dedicated to the growing craft beer scene in and around Delaware. We are all about keeping you in the know from who’s making craft beer news, tastings, tap takeover, and beer dinners to special meet-and-greets. We love keeping you up-to-date on the good stuff happening in the First State of Beer.
Get HOPPY, connect with Delaware Hop Scene
- Visit Delaware Hop Scene’s Bloggin Good Time too, click here