NorthDelaWHEREHappening.com and Delaware Hop Scene have summer plans to keep you informed of the best beer events in the area! Enjoy some of these hoppy summer activities we’ve compiled for you! Check out what cheery, beer-y things are going on from Wednesday, August 10th through Tuesday, August 16th. As always, feel free to peruse the full sortable calendar of craft beer events at Delaware Hop Scene!
What’s Happening & WHERE This Week in Craft Beer!
WEDNESDAY, August 10th
- $3 Wednesdays at Iron Hill Brewery in Newark
- $2 Mug Night at Kid Shelleen’s
- Help can beers at 2SP Brewing Company
THURSDAY, August 11th
- Bend and Brew series continues at Constitution Yards Beer Garden
Real Flexi hosts a Bend and Brew each Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at Constitution Yards Beer Garden throughout the summer and into October. Tickets are $15 and include class and a beer! Reserve your spot today!
- Dogfish Night at Throwbacks Sports Lounge
- Mug Night at the Stone Balloon Ale House
- Smooth Sail on the Riverboat Queen with Out & About, Heavy Seas, and Heavy Seas Co-Founder, Hugh Sisson, and Brewmaster, Chris Leonard
- Cider & Slices with Rebel Seed Cidery at Argilla Brewing Company
- $2 off growler fills at Peco’s Liquors
- Beer:30 — Analog Edition at the Blue Rocks game
Special guests Rainbow Records will be spinning some tunes during Beer:30! The Dogfish Head crew will be there with some off-centered giveaways, including tickets to Analog-A-Go-Go! Featured beers include SeaQuench Ale, a brand new release from Dogfish Head, plus these fan favorites: Festina Peche, 60 Minute IPA, 90 Minute IPA, and Namaste. Every Thursday night game from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the Dogfish Deck in the first base picnic area, fans will be able to take advantage of special discounts on Dogfish Head craft beers, wine and food!
FRIDAY, August 12th
- Teachers’ Happy Hour at Bellefonte Brewing Company from 3-5 p.m.
- Craft Night at Stanley’s Tavern
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant Newark Creamsicle Beer Release
- Arden Food Truck Happy Hour at Gild Hall
Rolling Revolution is teaming up with Arden Gild Hall to put on an awesome Happy Hour with 8 of its food truck members! Expect awesome food, live music, and beer. There will even be a fire spinning show! There is a $5 cover charge to enter the lot to enjoy the event.
SATURDAY, August 13th
From 2:30-6 p.m. (VIP beginning at 1:30 p.m.) you can sample over 100 releases from some of America’s best craft breweries at Tubman-Garrett Park on the Wilmington Riverfront. Hang out in an atmosphere filled with live music, delicious food, and great vendors. The cost is $45 per person or $60 for the VIP package.
SUNDAY, August 14th
- Sunday Funday at The Creamery in Kennett Square with the Beer Garden opening at 11 a.m.
MONDAY, August 15th
- 15% off craft beer 6-Packs at Peco’s Liquors
- Late Night Happy Hour at Argilla Brewing Company at Pietro’s Pizza from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Vinyl Monday at Trolley Tap House
- Two Stones Pub Newark, Two Stones Pub Wilmington, Two Stones Pub Kennett, and Two Stones Pub Hockessin are pouring Yards Brewing Co. PYNK with proceeds going to the Tyanna Foundation
Yards PYNK is a beer like no other. We add 3,300 pounds of sour and sweet cherries and raspberries to each batch, resulting in a tart berry ale that’s effervescent and pleasantly pink in color. Delighting the palate, this light-bodied brew finishes refreshingly dry. We are proud to donate 1 dollar from every case and 5 cents from every pint of PYNK sold to breast cancer research and awareness. Since 2013, we’ve raised over $18,000 for the Tyanna Foundation!
TUESDAY, August 16th
- Flight Club at Chelsea Tavern from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Taco Tuesday Madness at Two Stones Pub Newark and Two Stones Pub Wilmington
- $3 Mispillion drafts at Throwbacks Sports Lounge
- Newark Battle of the Bartenders at Argilla Brewing Company at Pietro’s Pizza
Go for the Gold with the Newark Battle of Bartenders! 15% of your meal will be donated to Delaware Hospice.
Brought to you by two craft beer loving Hop Heads
Delaware Hop Scene, dedicated to the growing craft beer scene in and around Delaware. We are all about keeping you in the know from who’s making craft beer news, tastings, tap takeover, and beer dinners to special meet-and-greets. We love keeping you up-to-date on the good stuff happening in the First State of Beer.
Get HOPPY, connect with Delaware Hop Scene
- Visit Delaware Hop Scene’s Bloggin Good Time too, click here