What’s the first thing that pops into your mind when we say Super Bowl?
When we say Super Bowl you say Party…Super Bowl…Party…Super Bowl…Party! You’ve got the idea~ the two go hand and hand. We’re here to help you take the party to the next level with these SeaHawks and Patriots inspired cocktails and a few non-biased options for those who have no team preference. From the “Tailgate Toddy” to “Wilson’s Winning Cherry Bomb”, these creative cocktails will rush your party right into the Red Zone.
Who cares who’s playing? I’m here for the party!
- 1 part Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1 lemon slice
Here’s to a game free of Fumbles…what are the odds?
- 1 part Pisco Portón
- 1 part amaro
- 1 part ginger beer
- 1 part cola
A New England Patriots Inspired Cocktail!
- 1 1/2 oz tequila (we suggest Patron)
- 1/2 oz white crème de cacao
- 1/2oz blue curaçao
- 1/2 oz cream
- maraschino cherry for garnish
Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or in an ice-filled old-fashioned glass. Garnish with a maraschino cherry.Courtesy of Anjoleena Griffin-Holst, Wine Director at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa via http://www.thecookingchanneltv.com/
The Pearfect Season
A New England Inspired Cocktail
- 2 parts Absolut Pears vodka
- 6–10 blueberries
- ½ tablespoon superfine sugar OR ½ part simple syrup
- ¼ part lemon juice
- 2 parts lemon-lime soda
- 2 dashes peach bitters (optional)
The Emerald City
A Seahawks Inspired Cocktail
- 8 oz Malibu® coconut rum
- 4 oz Midori® melon liqueur
- 4 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 1 splash sweet and sour mix
- 1 splash Sprite® soda
Coach Pete’s Passion
- 1 1/4 oz of Burnside Bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon of blueberry jam
- Chilled, served over ice in a tumbler
- Topped with lemonade
- Garnished with blueberries
This slightly sweet cocktail allows our bourbon to be showcased and complimented by a light blueberry flavor.
Wilson’s Winning Berry Bomb
Shots shots shots shots…everybody?
- Muddle 1/2 lime wedge, 2 small orange wedges, and 4 blueberries
- Add 1 oz Burnside Bourbon
- Splash of Cherry Bomb
- Chilled and served as a shot
- Garnish with lime and blueberries
This is a tangy, fruit-forward shot that is easy to make and will be a hit when celebrating touchdowns.
Ashley Armstrong, head mixologist at Eastside Distilling, created “Coach Pete’s Passion” and “Wilson’s Winning Berry Bomb” as well as a few other Seahawks inspired cocktails. For more of her recipes and to see the video click here…
Do you have any SUPER drink recipes that you’d like to share? If you do, send them our way ([email protected]), and we may feature your recipe in one of our upcoming “Drink of the Week” articles